In February 2012, we disassociated with the national organization. Being independent, our name changed to Raleigh SeniorTechEd.
In 2016 we celebrated our 20th Anniversary and since the beginning, we have:
- formed a not-for-profit corporation, with a Board of Directors and Officers to direct activities.
- averaged approximately 40 volunteers per year (instructors, tutors and others)
- offered 3000 courses
- taught 4500+ students (many students take several courses)
- averaged 3,800 class student hours per year
- averaged close to 4,800 volunteer hours per year