In February 2012, we disassociated with the national organization. Being independent, our name changed to Raleigh SeniorTechEd.
In 2011 we celebrated our 15th Anniversary and since the beginning, we have:
- formed a not-for-profit corporation, with a Board of Directors and Officers to direct activities.
- averaged approximately 55 volunteers per year (instructors, tutors and others)
- offered 2,350 courses
- taught 2,800+ students (many students take several courses)
- averaged 3,800 class student hours per year
- averaged close to 4,800 volunteer hours per year